After qmail has been up and running for a while (hour or four), it will
suddenly stop accepting connections for new inbound mail.  I am running the
rblsmtpd, though only on the main (known spammers) list.

The quickest way to fix this when it happens is to reboot the box.  I'm
afraid that I don't have a good detailed error message from Outlook Express,
as I overhurriedly rebooted the server, so I don't know if its not opening
up the port or something goes wrong once the SMTP session has begun.  (I
believe its the former.)  I do know for a fact that the stack is NOT telling
the clients that the port is closed, so the service hasn't be "deregistered"
with the kernel.

I'll let you know more when I get it.

Thanks in advance,
Stephen Froehlich