On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 03:12:04PM -0000, Frank Tegtmeyer wrote:
> >I doubt you do. I know you can find about just as much >about me
> >(possibly more) with a simple google search.
>
> Oh, Yeah, that’s what I did. Okay Peter “from the dike,” I’ll sift through 37,700
>hits on your name and get back to you. The results of your “simple google search” can
>be found at the end of this email.

I wonder that 'from the dike' has to do with it. Your Dutch is
obviously lacking.

> “>I'm probably feeding the troll here, but what ROOT >exploit are you
> >talking about?
> >Is it an open relay? Please show us how it is an open relay.”
>
> Yeah Ill help you out, just like you guys help the newbies. Whatever, If you need me
>to walk you through security 1A and hacking 1B I’d be happy to get you started for
>educational purposes only, not for nefarious reasons.

Just providing the details would be fine.

> You could buy a book or purchase Frank’s consulting services since he is an expert.
>Am I full of shit? Or are you far too confident.

You are mostly making strong claims you fail to support.

> As for the racist crap, Frank’s Grandparents still have your Grandparents silverware
>and bicycles. I was more of an ethnocentric in my observation of the shiza films
>rather than a racist, because I am suggesting that my culture (One that does not
>enjoy shiza films or being shit on) is superior over cultures that enjoy being shit
>on and filmed. I am of Dutch and German descent.

If you are of Dutch and German descent, why do you insult Germans and
completely fail to understand my last name, which is Dutch?

> The point was all along that some of you guys are not helpful, and over confident. I
>am bored now.
>
> By the way, do you speak German at home? And why not? I think you know why. My
>Grandpa said “your Welcome.”

I speak Dutch and English at home.

> Gef me en Kusje Peter

No thanks, I only kiss cute people and/or good friends.

[snip google results about other Peter van Dijk's]

Greetz, Peter
--
Against Free Sex!   http://www.dataloss.nl/Megahard_en.html