On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 09:36:49AM -0400, Joshua Nichols wrote:
> Well first, if you're using gnu patch (which you should be) that
> command is malformed.

Probably a typo, since there was obviously some data for patch to work on.

> If it weren't, I may guess "wrong -pnum".

No, the output clearly shows that qmail-smtpd.c was correctly found, so -p
problems don't factor into this.

My guess is that Charrua applied another patch before this one that
inserted a whole bunch of stuff at the top of qmail-smtpd.c, thus throwing
this patch off.  Either that, or he typo'd again and accidentally blanked
qmail-smtpd.c (it's happened to me before 8-).

Charrua, your best bet is to delete the whole source tree and unpack it
again.  If you applied more than one patch that affects qmail-smtpd.c, try
changing the order in which you apply them.

- Adrian