I am try to allow people out side of my network to send e-mail via
qmail. I have added there domain and they can receive e-mail find via a
third party e-mail client (e.g. Outlook , The Bat ) but when they try to
send an e-mail they get the error that tells them they are not in the
RCTP Hosts config. What do I need to do so they can send e-mail via
their third party e-mail client.  I know the domain is setup fine
because they can send e-mail fine via WebMail/VpopMail.

do I just need to enter their IP for there network (e.g. 192.168.X.X )

Please help