In a message dated Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 08:43:32PM -0500, raymond wrote:
> I'm new 2 qmail. i've install it, run it, and love it.
> as a code builder and synth programer i've
> learn that the modular approach it's always
> the way 2 go.

You will go much further in life (or at least on mailing lists) if you learn
that typing two keys (for example 't' and 'o') is only trivially more
time-consuming than typing one (for example, '2'), but makes your English look
far, far more pleasant.  It also shows your audience that you care about what
you are writing.

> I have some teknical questions that are
> clearly DNS related
> is it o.k if i post those questions here?
> or does somebody knows about a good DNS mailing
> list?

I think you should post those to the cr.yp.to DNS list, which is found at
this server.  Send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Otherwise, I'll be happy to help if you email me privately.

--
rjbs

PGP signature