* Webmaster Sports-wear.de <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010630 13:19]:

I remember times in which the title "postmaster", sported by something like
you, would have led to charges on account of attempted manslaughter. "Your
honour, I was merely trying to get some technical problems solved, and then
there was this Überluser from Germany... and I almost died laughing".

> I got this Output when I ran the “make” command.

A couple of notes...

1. You are on the wrong list.
2. You did not consult the archive for the right list.
3. RH and "Professional" don't belong into the same sentence unless
   there is a "but not" in between.
4. http://qmail.org/ lists several companies that offer professional
   support. You might also consider looking for The Other Kind(tm) of
   professional help.
5. Du kannst Dir Deine beschissenen deutschen Fehlermeldungen
   irgendwohin schieben, wo es dunkel ist - das ist eine englischsprachige
   Liste.
6. While trying to parse your MIME attachment (HTML produced by Word I
   presume), tidy crashed due to memory overcommitment.

In short: DO NOT USE SOFTWARE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

In particular: get a mail client that works - but before that, get a
clue about what you're trying to achieve.

Und jetzt: [x] geh' weg!
--
"nimm Dein Schaf und fick es halt mal richtig durch; oder geh kalt duschen
bevor Du Deine Scheisse in die Newgruppen loslässt. Bevor Du keinen Kurs in