Hi,

Sorry, in advance if this is a little off-topic but..

I have two qmail installations, one is my main system with POP and
SqWebmail and suchlike. Its been running for agaes and works great.

I recently set up a second totally basic qmail installation intented for
sending only for a particular project. The return address for bounces and
replies is an address on the main server.

Problem. I am getting a lot of bounces that from other services that accuse
my system of relaying. Why are they refusing my messages? I suspect it is
something to do with having a reply address on a different server. Anybody
know for sure?

Cheers.