On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 02:38:18PM +0800, Brett Leeder wrote:
> I, as postmaster, get a LOT of these bounces and because of the
> formatting characters in the subject line etc (this is my assumption
> anyway), my mail client (Netscape), falls in a heap and is unable to
> process the received mail, leaving a mess on the server and in my local
> folders.  I am having a lot of customers suffering from the same issue.

Well this is either a Netscape bug OR a IMAP/POP bug (I assume that's how
Netscape gets the mail).

You know the drill. Are you running the most up-to-date versions of your
IMAP/POP server - does it really just affect Netscape (i.e. does M$ Outlook
work?), etc. If it is a Netscape/POP/IMAP bug - with the latest release -
please report it - they can't be expected to fix problems they don't know
about.

--
Cheers

Jason Haar

Unix/Special Projects, Trimble NZ
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417