aah...thank you very much
you have pointed me to the right places :)
After reading your mail I check again the log vor qmail-send, and
because it is still empty and when I tried to check its status it
stated up with 0 seconds while the other with thousands of
seconds, then I assume it is not running, following your direction I
check the /var/qmail/rc, I found the problem in there, there is a type
in there where it should be #!/bin/sh it is written #!bin/sh

Thanks.

The problem now is I cannot get the message from the server,
I use vpopmail using vchkpw as a replacement for checkpassword

I just change the checkpassword with /home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw,
it can validate the username and password, but it gives me nothing,
although I saw several mail in my mailbox, but it cannot be
retrieved.

I have checked the syntax, in case I made a stupid things again,
but it seems everything is fine.

On 4 Jul 2001, at 19:41, Charles Cazabon wrote:

> Sobari Tanuwijaya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > That's the problem, qmail-send log is empty
>
> Then you're not looking in the right place -- you'll always get either
> a failure message from qmail-start ("... cannot start") or a status
> line from qmail-send.
>
> Post your start script for qmail, along with an ls -l of the file it's
> in.  If something's wrong with the script, you won't even get as far
> as exec'ing qmail-start.
>
> Charles
> --
> - Charles Cazabon
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> GPL'ed software available at:
> http://www.qcc.sk.ca/~charlesc/software/
> -

Have a nice day

Regards,