> > I still don't see why qmail is trying to put the mail in
/home/usr/Maildir
> > instead of under the vpopmail/domains directory...
>
> Repeating myself:  your virtualdomains configuration.  Post the contents
of
> virtualdomains.
>
> Charles

Apologies to Charles and the list -

I was working on this problem at a couple of different occaisions, but had
left Outlook Express open at this location in the meantime, so this machine
was grabbing responses to my posts before I could see them at the other
place. I did subscrible to the vpopmail mailing list in the meantime though,
thanks.

I never really did find out what the root of the problem was, but fixed it
by removing and re-adding the domain. I backed up vpopmail/domains/mydomain,
removed the original, added it again, then wrote a perl script to add the
200 users back into the new domain, check the copy of the original domain
subdirectories for leftover user mails and copy them to the new domain.
Things seem to be working so far...

Thanks again to Charles and everyone else for their help.

Shawn