> I want my emails to go to my both emails Servers.. for backup reasons....
> MX1 and MX2.

You cannot accomplish this with your MX records.
If you add two or more machines as MX records, with the same priority, they
will be treated like round-robin DNS entries and mail will flow to both
servers...back and forth between the two, not each mail going to both.  That
is generally best used when you have mail relays or a similar setup where
mail does not reside on the machines listed in the MX records.
If one has a higher priority (lower number), it will be preferenced by
outside mail systems, and will receive the majority of the mail for your
domain.  No matter what you do, however, there is no DNS entry that will
cause an outside machine to send a message to more than one server instead of
just one.

Best bet for you most likely is to set up some kind of auto-forward system
where each machine will send a copy to the other whenever it receives a mail.
This may be a little tricky to do, but I would imagine it is possible.  Or
even better, maybe just use cron to automatically tar up the maildirs, or
some other backup strategy.

Mike Culbertson