Da: Essy Ren [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Inviato: luned́ 9 luglio 2001 3.27
A: qmail
Oggetto: two people with the same name but different domain

Haiii ... I have installed the qmail and it's worked fine (finally ..!!)
I create two virtual domain so I have two account like this :
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]
How about if there's two different man with a same name , for example dave
at test.local and the other is different people but with same name for
example dave at cobalt.local
How can I separate this two different man ?

I've try send to [EMAIL PROTECTED] from [EMAIL PROTECTED] and vice versa, and
the email was drop into the same Maildir,
so [EMAIL PROTECTED] has the same password to login (check the email) with
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I wonder if qmail can separate the Maildir from this two virtual domain ?
If it can, can you help me to make the different Maildir (and password) for
the people who have the same name but in different domain ?
thanks for your help