Title: RE: qmailadmin and vpopmail

Can you tell us what is in the Apache logs as specified in the error message?

"More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Kong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 10 July 2001 5:50 PM
To: Essy Ren
Cc: qmail
Subject: Re: qmailadmin and vpopmail

I get that with my installation once in a while too (most of the times
it works).  Still haven't figured out why....

> Essy Ren wrote:
>
> I've try install qmailadmin
> and there's a strange msg appear like this when i input the domain
> name and password that I've create with vpopmail
> what's my misconfiguration ?
>
> Internal Server Error

> unable to complete your request.
>
> Please contact the server administrator, [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
> inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might
> have done that may have caused the error.
>
> More information about this error may be available in the server error
> log.

> Apache/1.3.19 Server at riga.test.local Port 80

Please Note:
The information contained in this email is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email in any way.  If you have received this email in error, kindly notify the sender.  The sender does not guarantee the integrity of this email or any attached files.