I want to convert one more sendmail MX to qmail with rblsmtpd.

But there is a show stopper: A handful of users demand to
receive all email, even when it comes from blacklisted IPs.

Well, qmail-smtpd read control/badmailfrom, so I suppose
it will be easy to modify it so it to also read a new file,
control/spamlovers, which contains a list of reciepient
adresses that want the mail, even when it comes from
a blacklisted IP.

As I am not a programmer, don't want to screw up qmail-smtpd,
and don't fully understand qmail-smtpd.c, I ask for help.

That patch would also make a nice addition to chapter VII
in Chris Hardies "qmail Anti-spam HOWTO".

Please don't suggest post-filtering instead. I want control
at the SMTP level.
Otherwise I may have a hard time trying to return an error
message, and maybe the sender is unreachable or an innocent
fake. I would never silently drop an email, at least not
without having looked at it first, and I don't have time
for that.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Netdriftgruppen / Network Management Group

Tlf./Phone   +45 35 87 89 41        Mail:  UNI-C
Fax.         +45 35 87 89 90               Bygning 304
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]       DK-2800 Lyngby