On Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 01:03:34PM +0200, Johannes Huettemeister wrote:
> the computer qmail is running on, but actually it seems to me I do.

You still failed to show us _why_ you think you are relaying. Show us a
complete SMTP session where you think it is realying but shouldn't, and in
the same mail post the contens of control/rcpthosts and your tcpserver's
acces control file.

> ps: and sorry for also sending PM, I forgot to tell mutt about this
> list :-)

Oh yeah, know that ;-))

--
* Henning Brauer, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany               *