All --

As can be seen from the from line messages are now sent to and from
picklebeans.com :)

The sulution was a  combination of:
1) Changing MX record at dyndns.org
2) Adding picklebeans.com to defaulthost and defaultdomain
        (Thanks Lakus)
2) and ahhhh ...changing my ~/.muttrc "set hostname = pickledbeans.com",
        I noticed on my other test acount the From: line was corrrect....

 ---- Comments -----

I am amazed at how easily it is to setup a mail server with qmail.

I'm setting up in in the moutains was of Denver, CO (US) with 24K dailup
connection to QWest, AMD 400 K6/2 box running Slackware Linux(7.1) and
a "dynamic DNS" service provided by www.dyndns.org !! All I needed was qmail
a couple of Linux-Howto, INSTALL. And I was 99% to where I wanted to be.
Finaly one email to this list and I'm at 100%.  I had no prior experience (or success)
setting up mail services/software !!