Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 2:43 PM
Subject: anti-virus strategies

Hello all,

We're running Mandrake 8.0 with qmail as an email server for a bunch of 2000 and 9x machines.  I was wondering what you people would recommend anti-virus wise?  Is it better to have the anti-viral program running on the server?  Or should one buy something for the client computers?  Or perhaps both?  Any suggestions and/or info anyone could provide would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Michel Rondeau