Sorry --
Here's the orginal email:
eturn-Path: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 17 Jul 2001 12:45:32 -0000
To: abuse@[206.196.128.6], postmaster@[206.196.128.6], abuse@[209.180.243.92],
  postmaster@[209.180.243.92],
Subject: Hybris virus originating from your IP address
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

I work for an ISP, and we have detected the Hybris virus originating
in emails coming from your mail server. The emails have a forged
sender address, and therefore we are unable to contact the message
sender directly. I would therefore be grateful if you could trace
and contact the message sender from the original email headers
supplied below and politely inform them that they have a virus
infection, and ask them to stop sending the virus.

By the way, it is unlikely that the sender is aware that they are
sending these emails. This is part of the effect of the virus.

Please could you inform me of the result, using the email address
below (replying to this email using the reply button will cause your
email to go to an account which catches domains with no postmaster address)

Regards,

Alex Shipp
Virus Technologist
[EMAIL PROTECTED]