Hi all,

I have two qmail setups. Their qmail/control directories are
identical except for their individual hostnames. Their
qmail/alias directories are identical. The only difference
that I can find is that one is on RedHat6.1 and the other is
on RedHat7.1.The goal is to have a forwarder with no local
deliveries i.e. everything is a virtualdomain and everything
is routed according to etc/aliases.cdb.

The RH61 qmail works and forwards according to the rules in
aliases.cdb but the RH7.1 qmail doesn't.

The log shows that mail is being routed correctly up to a
point. i.e through qmail-inject, qmail-queue and qmail-send
but appears to fail within qmail-local.

starting delivery 5: msg 112266 to local
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
status local 1/10 remote 0/20
delivery 5: failure:
Sorry,_no_mailbox_here_by_that_name._(#5.1.1)
status local 0/10 remote 0/20
bounce msg 112266 qp 5607

Another note: the RedHat6.1 setup was done many, many months
ago. The RedHat7.1 setup is brand new. I've been trying to
figure this out for 5 days. I can only guess that I've
skipped a step somewhere but have been staring at the docs
for so long that I couldn't see it if it were on my nose:(

Thanks,
Mike Wright