* Andreas Grip <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010724 13:37]:
> I know, this has been in the list too many times...

Okay, so let's go to http://cr.yp.to/proto/qsbmf.txt and find out what the
final truth is.

Yes, you can make your own bounce messages. And yes, you can make them
QSBMF-compliant. The trick is to keep the first paragraph from the
original, and sticking you own text below _with_no_blank_lines_in_between._

You could, of course, have a line containing only a space between the
original text and your text. Or, if you don't trust all parsers, a dash or
two - but not three!

Example: