Can anyone help me figure out a way to handle this recent virus?

It typically tags email in body:
   '...in order to have your advice...'

and sends random attachments .2 to 2Mb in size.

We're getting a lot of these already, and I'm worried
that a flood will jam us up, amounting to a DOS.  At the very
least, this is going to cost us a lot of bandwidth $$$.

Seems to me the only way to stop it is to scan the body before
the mail is accepted.  Yeech.  And as soon as we get variations on
'...in order to have your advice...' it will be just about
indistinguishable from normal email with attachments.

All I can think of is setting up a colocated MX where bandwidth
is cheap and filtering all mail there, then accepting only from
that IP.  Hmmm, is there a mailscrubber.com ASP that provides that
service reliably?

cfm

--

Christopher F. Miller, Publisher                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]