Hi all,
I've noticed a problem, at the compose.php page,  when trying to add and
delete attachments to the mail.
First scenario:
I add one file as attachment, no problem.
I click on the click box to delete it and the showInputForm function
reloads, but something goes wrong.
The file itself has been deleted from the temporary attachment folder
(that's fine) but the page now show something that shouldn't appear: the
check box again and instead of the file name the name that uses at the
temporary folder (the random string used for it).
This shouldn't appear because the file itself is no longer there.

Second scenario:
I add multiple files as attachemnts.
Try to delete one. Now I receive a "Warning: Unlink failed " on the page,
though the file has been deleted correctly from the temporary folder.

Did anyone find this problem?