Vu,

Hrm.... looks ok to me.  The only other thing I saw that was just a *little*
odd and qmail probably doesn't care, is that your reverse ip doesn't match
the forward.  But like I said, I don't think Qmail cares.  Maybe someone else
knows what's going on? *pokes the list with a stick to see if it's alive*

David Gartner