> I have just installed qmail 1.03 on a Redhat 7x box.  I cannot get
> selective relaying to work. I *have* read FAQ 5.4 and scoured the
> web archives for people with similar problems but I still can't get
> a resolution.

How are you starting qmail-smtpd? (ie the tcpserver line).

And what instructions did you follow to setup qmail?
(www.lifewithqmail.org - recommended reading. No - ESSENTIAL reading.)
or the INSTALL doc? If you followed the INSTALL doc, try re-installing
qmail by following the lifewithqmail doc. In any case, answer the
first question and we'll see what we can do...
--
"There is no reason anyone in the right state of mind will want a
computer in their home."

- Ken Olson, President of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977