Ok, now I'm really frustrated and have wasted way too much time. I tried
the badmailfrom option to stop these messages, that didn't work because
of not checking headers, from, whatever. I tried to install AmAvis, that
installed without errors, (what a pain to install), but I get "can not
allocate memory" type errors in my smtpd/current file. I just now tried
to install qmail-scanner and am getting similar errors in the
../smtpd/current file:

2001-07-26 11:30:28.819170500 /usr/bin/suidperl: error while loading
shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot load shared object file: Cannot
allocate memory

What is going on? I'm using sophos if that matters. Both amavis and
qmail-scanner say they support it. It is a RedHat 7.1 box, brand new
setup, and updated.

- Gary

PS. btw, I did set qmail-scanner to notify = admin ONLY!!! Hee hee!