On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 02:44:17PM +0200, Per-fredrik Pollnow (EPK) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if there is anyone(probebly someone) who is using stunnel for the
>qmail-pop3d server. I get this error message on the server all the time when I tray
>to connect to my pop3d on port 995 with my SSL client.
>
> I start the stunnel like this: /usr/local/sbin/stunnel -p
> /etc/stunnel.pem -l "/var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir 2>&1" -f -d 995

You should not pass the parameters like that with the -l parameter.

>From the top of my head (can be wrong)

/usr/local/bin/tcpserver 0 995 /usr/local/sbin/stunnel -p /etc/stunnel.pem -l
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup -- qmail-popup pop.example.com /bin/checkpassword '~'
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir

/magnus (lycka till)

--
"Unfortunately, those people who have nothing better to do than post on the
 Internet all day long are rarely the ones who have the most insights."