I have added the following to my .qmail:

|/usr/bin/perl -e "while (<>) {chomp; if
(/^From:.*wilson\@souzaramos\.com\.br.*/) { return 99; } if ( length == 0 )
{ return 0; } } return 0;"

Essentially, this drops the email on the floor if it's from this wilson
dude, otherwise proceed.

(I had to drop it on the floor lest it bounce back to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and remove me!)

It should work, but if a second pair of eyes sees something wrong let me
know.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Boyiazis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 10:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: badmailfrom didn't work

HUP'ing is NOT necessary for badmailfrom.
It gets used with each new call to qmail-smtpd.

--
Michael Boyiazis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Notice:  This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the
individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure or
unauthorized use under applicable law.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, or copying of this e-mail or the information contained in
this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please return the material received to the sender and
delete all copies from your system.  Thank you.