Hi All,

I submitted a query not long ago regarding multiple resends of SMTP mail
to a Mimesweeper host.  Thanks to those who replied - got a few ideas
from the responses and convinced the client to remove bandwidth
constrictions on the pipe to the Mimesweeper box (previously 32k).

Had a week of no repeats until Friday - doh!  Again, the log is showing
the following ;

delivery xxxxx: deferral:
Connected_to_xx.xx.xx.xx_but_connection_died._Possible_duplicate!_(#4.4.
2)

Any further assistance would be greatly appreciated...I'll hit the
Mimesweeper afficiandos but if anyone knows anything please reply!

Cheers,
Darren Kukulka