> From: MarkD [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> Has this been discussed before? Yes. Endlessly. Check the
> archives. You are breaking no new ground here at all.

        I'm sure it has - it's an important issue.

> If you want to be truly helpful, you might want to read the archives
> on this matter and then suggest/do something beyond what has been
> already been discussed ad nauseum.

        I would have, if I had been investigating that problem. I was
looking at a completely different problem at the time. If you look at the
title of this thread, you'll see that it's about qmail-remote processes
hanging on Linux.

        The argument was started because I described multiple connections to
a site as an "issue". I could have ignored the replies telling me that "it
wasn't an issue" as flame-bait, but having seen some of the other replies on
this list, I thought it'd be more constructive to explain what I had meant.

        I still believe it's an issue.

                Richard