Hi Pete,

Your query is answered superbly in the archives (search
term "forward domain") in a message by Peter Samuel -
I've reproduced that message below. The archives are
your friend.

cheers,

Andrew.

On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, Ruprecht Helms wrote:

> Hi,
>
> how can I configure qmail to forward mails for all users of
> a domain?

Remove the domain from /var/qmail/control/locals

Add the domain to /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains as follows:

    domain.place:alias-domain_place

Create /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-domain_place-default with the following
contents:

    | forward $[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Send qmail-send a SIGHUP so that it re-reads locals and virutaldomains

Organise for the MX record for domain.place to point to your box.

--
Regards
Peter