Jerry Lynde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You did say specific user, yes? The FAQ covers making copies of every
> user's email, not specifically one user... Either that or I'm still waking
> up (or both.)

This is what the Unix philosophy is all about -- you glue your tools
together to do what you want.  QUEUE_EXTRA lets you keep copies of all
mail; you then use grep (or whatever filter you want) to decide what to
record.  You want to only keep a record of the fifth word of the second
paragraph of each email you receive, except if the character set is
Hungarian?  You can do that, easily, but it would be silly to expect
qmail to have code to deal with that possibility.

Charles