At 12:11 08/08/01, Peter van Dijk wrote:
>On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 11:17:42AM +0200, Lou Hevly wrote:
> > Greetings:
> >
> > I have dnschecking enabled:
> >
> > nodnscheck: (Default.) Any MAIL FROM is checked for existing
> Domains.
> >
> > My problem is that some senders continue trying and my logs fill
> with
> > hundreds of Invalid SENDER lines for the each rejected message.  Is
>
> > there any way to prevent qmail logging these?
>
>qmail has no dnschecking functionality. You are probably using some
>kind of patch. Until you tell us much more, we can't help you.

Sorry, I wasn't thinking :(.
I've installed SPAMCONTROL patch (1.4.2):
http://www.fehcom.de/qmail/spam.html

The docs say:
"The SPAMCONTROL patch enables logging for rejected E-Mails by means
of QMAIL-SMTPD."

But I would like to disable this logging for the reason stated above.

--
All the best (Adéu-siau),
Lou Hevly