On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 08:34:22AM -0600, Charles Cazabon wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I would like to add a recipient to all outgoing mail based on the
> > sender address e.q. all mail sent by [EMAIL PROTECTED] should be also
> > sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I am not familiar with procmail or
> > other tools so please be verbose.
> > address on all outgoing mail.

> If you want to do this at the MTA level, you'll need to use the
> QUEUE_EXTRA trick, feeding messages to a program which extracts the
> sender address and decides what to do from there -- but you'll need
> another qmail instance without QUEUE_EXTRA to do these extra deliveries,
> or you'll have endless mail loops.

One other way to do this is to have a script to answer on port 25
wich analyses the email depending on cetain "per domain" or "per user"
requirements. This could add the new headder before sending it to the
real qmail-queue. This could be built around the same idea that
the qmail-scanner package works.

I am working on something like this at the moment...but is very
resource intesive and I am a far way from finishing it.

Ross

> Charles
> --
> Charles Cazabon                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> GPL'ed software available at:  http://www.qcc.sk.ca/~charlesc/software/

Ross Cooney

Virus Scanner: http://www.antivirus.ie/index.mv?free_scan=1
Perl Tutorial: http://www.cyber-sentry.com/perl/tut.mv?art=1