* Jean-Christian Imbeault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010813 09:15]:
> Just read those three documents and none of them say that I *have* to do
> anything. Seems mostly like recommendation on what to do if you want to keep
> using /var/spool/mail or to configure MUA's to use Maildir.
> Also this machien is to be a mail server. There won't any user on the
> machine itslef. So setting up ~usr/Maildir directories seems give of strange

If you don't want to configure local deliveries, why are you trying to
test them?

If you want to do local deliveries, you will have to follow one of
INSTALL.vsm, INSTALL.mbox or INSTALL.maildir.

-Johan
--
Johan Almqvist
http://www.almqvist.net/johan/qmail/