Dear Robin, first of all thanks for your time and answer:

>From: "Robin S. Socha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>That is quite irrelevant. If anything, you should have provided the
>relevant part of qmail-showctl's output.

I didn't know that programs exists!! OK, I've launched, and I obtained a lot
of information, betweend them:

bouncehost: (Default.) Bounce host name is comarcal2.
(what's is bouncehost?? this me)

defaultdomain: Default domain name is comarcal2.
defaulthost: Default host name is comarcal2.

envnoathost: (Default.) Presumed domain name is comarcal2.

Messages for comarcal2 are delivered locally.
Messages for comarcal2 are delivered locally.
(twice)

plusdomain: Plus domain name is comarcal2.

I can't resolv what are these lines refered. Can anyone help me?

> > Descargue GRATUITAMENTE MSN Explorer en http://explorer.msn.es/intl.asp

AARGHH!!

>If that translates into "shoot every supporter of MSN repeatedly", I'm
>all for it.

Not, not... I'm linux user and I'm trying to install a complete intranet in
my job (medium size hospital) on two linux servers. By the moment
apache+php+mysql are running properly, but qmail resists!!! I use hotmail
because I can read mail from a lot of places. I don't know how to avoid this
final message in my mails!

Descargue GRATUITAMENTE MSN Explorer en http://explorer.msn.es/intl.asp