try touch ".qmail-lokesh&khanna"
becuase the bash interprets the & sign as internal command
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: lokesh khanna [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. August 2001 13:04
An: QMail Mailling List
Betreff: How to add alias

Dear all,

I am using qmail 1.03-30 on redhat 6.2 box and its working very very fine.
I am facing a problem while adding a new alias.
I want to create a alias by the name lokesh&khanna ( & sign ) but when i am
running touch .qmail-lokesh&khanna its giving below message

[1] 16495
bash: khanna: command not found

I think its not allowing me to add a user whose username is having & ( and
sign )

Is there any way by which i can add this user ?

lokesh
Engg ISG OPR.