Severin Olloz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can allow relaying messages over my smtp-server for some IP-adresses
> (/etc/tcp.smtp), but how can allow relaying for all clients of a
> internet-provider?
>
> .aol.com:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
>
> doesn't work!?

You can control relaying by host or domain name, but that's not the
correct syntax.  You really should read the documentation for ucspi-tcp
before trying this.  Note that unless you run tcpserver in paranoid
mode, this is not a great idea.

The bigger question is, why are you trying to be a relay SMTP host for
other ISPs?  What problem are you trying to solve?

Charles