Hi All;

I have an IBM RS/6000 with AIX 4.3.3.0 installed.  I was able to compile
qmailadmin with relitavely few problems (is the configure script going to
be changed to pick up he location of the mysql libs?  I just manually
patched the makefile, but it seems like this should be automagically
picked up) but when I go in to make a user, I get a nice little error:

Out of memory

When I click the button to create the user.  I looked through the source
tree and found it to be happening in program user.c in the section

        GetValue(TmpCGI, c_num, "number_of_mailinglist=", MAX_BUFF);
        num = atoi(c_num);
        if(!(mailingListNames = malloc(sizeof(char *) * num)))
        {
           fprintf(actout, "Out of memory");
           exit(0);
        }else
        {
                for(cnt = 0; cnt < num; cnt++)
                        if(!(mailingListNames[cnt] = malloc(MAX_BUFF)))
                        {
                                fprintf(actout, "Out of memory");
                                exit(0);
                        }

It looks like if there are no mailing lists defined, it will blowup with
an out of memory message.  So, I made a mailing list and then made the
user and it worked perfectly.  I'm not a C programmer, so I don't know how
to fix it, but I can at least track it down!  =)

Hope this helps and if any more info is needed or a shell account on my
server for testing, please let me know.

Regards,

Tren Blackburn
End of Time Networks.