I don't see the need either.  I have several thousand users among 400 domains, running
off a 1/2 GB PII, with no problems whatsoever.  I rarely see a load average higher
than .7.

In addition, the server mirror's itself 3 times a day to another server that can be
configured on the fly to take over, if necessary.  Qmail is way cool...

Dan

--
Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.
Daniel E. Jackson                Schlumberger GeoQuest/System Engineer