Hi Folks,

A new pre 0.40 release is available.

Major new feature is international language support via
a single dictionary file per language.

Here is the URL to the Enlish language file
http://www.vpopmail.cx/en

I'm looking for folks to translate the above file into
other languages and send it back to me. Then we can include
those lanugages in the 0.40 release.

Next change is removal of all gif images except the
login page.

If anyone wants to tackle the html templates and make
them more efficent, please grab the tar ball and look
at the templates.

Note: All english has been removed from the html templates.
So any changes to the templates will be reflected in all
languages. No need to translate the html templates anymore.

Ken Jones