Sorry, should have posted more info, but I had mentioned this in an earlier
email...

IE6 on Win2k seems to centre some elements where previous versions left
aligned them. This means that some pages are misaligned.

I didn't want to post an image on the list, so you should be able to see a
screen grab here:

http://www.spiderplant.net/~dan/screen.jpg

I would give patches if time allowed...

HTH,