From: bradyb
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 6:27 PM
Subject: [qmailadmin] can't login to pop3 account maybe a vpopmail issue

I recently installed qmail vpopmail and qmailadmin,

I followed the directions for vpopmail and qmailadmin,

I added a virtual domain abc123.com

Used qmail admin to create user [EMAIL PROTECTED]

However when I attempt to login to the account [EMAIL PROTECTED] it just keeps asking me for the password

I’ve logged in trying both username: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and just blahblah with the password and it still keeps

Asking for the password, is there a broken down link between vpopmail and qmail that I am missing here?

Brady Bowen