Hi,

I created domain.com. After I created a few accounts throught qmailadmin.
I noticed a problem, the qmailadmin added plain password after quota (see
NOQUOTA: section) . I have configured vpopmail as not to show plain
passwords.

Well, that is not really a problem for me. The problem is, qmailadmin
cannot display any accounts, below this plain password line. For example
testuser2 can not be seen on the 'Email Accounts' list, it is somekinda
hidden.

I have vpopmail-5.3.9 and qmailadmin-1.0.6

testuser:$CRYPTEDPASSWORD:1:0:test
user:/home/vpopmail/domains/domain.com/testuser:NOQUOTA:password2
testuser2:2$CRYPTEDPASSWORD:1:0:test
user2:/home/vpopmail/domains/domain.com/testuser2:NOQUOTA

Has anyone expired from samekinda problem?

Thanks.

Best regards,
--
Jussi Salokangas