fredagen den 22 november 2002 17.55 skrev Steve Fulton:
> At 10:54 22/11/2002 -0500, Jesse Guardiani wrote:
>
> Go to the development page (http://www.inter7.com/devel) and look.  Talk to
> Bill Shupp as well.
>
> There has been talk about creating a CVS for at least a year, but it never
> seems to occur.  I, for one, am for it.  In the meantime, download the
> development code, make your additions, then test-test-test, and post the
> patch to the list.  Inter7 will incorporate it (usually) for the next
> release.

I could host this on my server using subversion + apache2. If that's
appealing, just drop me a line. I could also consider a bug reporting system
too if nessesary.

Chears.
--
Regards // Oden Eriksson, Deserve-IT Networks

Check the "Modules For Apache2" status page at:
http://www.deserve-it.com/modules_for_apache2.html