I may be wrong, but I'd say that most people just
throw a web server on the box with vpopmail/qmail
and run qmailadmin from there.

It kinda messes with the distributed nature of
your setup, but qmailadmin modifies .qmail files
and talks to vpopmail via the command line...
It's gotta have access to those facilities to
function.

On Wednesday 27 November 2002 12:18, John R.
Hillman wrote:
> Hello-
>
> I have managed to get qmail+vpopmail running
> properly on one box, with MySQL on another box
> and Horde/IMP on yet another box (the web
> server).  I would like to use qmailadmin,
> running on the web server, so that the various
> hosted domain postmasters can handle all of the
> administrative tasks like creating/deleting
> users, changing passwords, etc.  Unfortunately,
> in reading through the INSTALL and README
> files, searching google.com (groups and www), I
> can't seem to find any information on using
> qmailadmin to manage a remote qmail install.
> Is it possible to accomplish this?  Or, does
> everyone run all of their services on a single
> box (something I would prefer not to do)?
>
> Regards,

Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,
P.O. Box 2605 // Cleveland, TN 37320-2605
423-559-LINK (v)  423-559-5145 (f)
http://www.wingnet.net

We are actively looking for companies that do a
lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long
distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for
more info.