Hi,

I have come across a problem. Any help in this regard would be greatly
appreciated
The problem is as follows. When I delete an EMail account, lets say
[EMAIL PROTECTED], through qmailadmin, I ask for all messages in the box to be
forwarded to another email address, say [EMAIL PROTECTED]
These emails are not forwarded to the email address.
What I have noticed that it does is, it creates a .qmail-test file making all
new emails sent to the email address, [EMAIL PROTECTED], forward to the email
address [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I was then asked to re-create the deleted email address [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Now all messages that are being sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] are still being
forwarded to [EMAIL PROTECTED] The file .qmail-test was not deleted.
This continued until the I deleted the file .qmail-test
My questions are these. Is there a reason why the emails where not forwarded
in the first place, and secondly why is it that the file .qmail-test was not
deleted?
Any and all help in this regard is much appreciated.

Regards
Stuart