On Sat, 2002-12-14 at 14:48, Bill Anderson wrote:
> Did you ever get a resolution to this problem?
> I am having a similar problem.
> I can see no users at all, even if I search for a specific user. The
> accounts are there,and working, and I can add new ones, but I see no
> users under any circumstance.
>
> I am using qmailadmin 1.0.6 and vpopmail 5.3.12
>
> Hmmm, out of curiosity I added a user like you describe. I added
> "aauser" and I see the effect you do.

OK, been digging in source ...

In: html/show_users.html
It uses 228, which is Show Moderators, it needs to be 061, Email
Accounts. Or maybe one needs added ... it looks odd since the Email
Accounts appears twice.

That will handle the Moderator issue. Those users are not Moderators,
it's just a template oops. :)