Hi... Im new in the list, so, nice to meet you guys.

I recently had installed qmailadmin 1.0.6 on a linux slackware 8.1 with
a 2.4.20 kernel, a Qmail 1.03 downloaded from:
"http://www3.linuxpackages.net/packages/Slackware-8/robert/qmail-1.03/";
and Vpopmail 5.3.11.

The mail system (smtp and pop3) works fine but when I finish the
installation of qmailadmin I got the following error:

root@fw-1:/usr/local/apache/cgi-bin# ./qmailadmin

warning: file name is symbolic link header.html
warning: file name is symbolic link show_login.html
warning: file name is symbolic link footer.html

This happens on the web too.

I allready searched the list for this error and also search in google,
but without results.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

--