Check your email Tom. I sent you a .qmail file that you can just look at and play with
from my tmda setup.

-John

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: [qmailadmin] Qmailadmin

On Monday, September 22, 2003, at 07:37 AM, John Johnson wrote:
 I have been away and I don't see anything about this so I will ask again. Has qmailadmin ben fixed so I can install the new Devel version without it taking
my tmda settings out of .qmail files?

Not yet. It's the only (known) problem holding us up from releasing a stable version of QmailAdmin (that and the requirement of releasing a stable version from the vpopmail 5.3 series).

Here's an important question for you and anyone else that have special program delivery entries in their .qmail files:

Do all of your program delivery lines appear at the BEGINNING of the .qmail file?

I've thought a lot about this problem, and the simplest solution I can come up with is to scan through the old file and copy unrecognized program delivery lines (like maildrop or tmda) into a temp file, add the qmailadmin generated entries and then replace the old .qmail file with the tmpqmail file.

--
Tom Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]